Lead “green” responsibility with bottom line “green” sensitivity.
Market leading companies are integrating environmental considerations into their business strategy. They are managing their facilities and conducting business activities to minimize their impact on the environment. Despite the challenges associated with a lack of a clear definition of authentic sustainability and a framework for succinctly identifying, mapping, and quantifying the value of sustainability practices, it is important for companies to define a coherent strategy and get started on sustainability processes. With this comes the need to examine serious tradeoffs between environmental initiatives, profitability, customer satisfaction, and efficiency for the company as a whole. New regulations can threaten your profit or make you vulnerable to new competitors.
Jonova’s Sustainability Applications take a holistic view of environmental impact analysis, from product design through end of life, including packaging, suppliers, transportation, manufacturing, distribution, channel partners, and possible reuse/recycle. You will have a better understanding of where you stand and what it will take to hit your new environmental targets. Most importantly, you will know the cash implications of your sustainability strategies.
Jonova’s Environmental Sustainability Planning Applications help companies like yours:
- Assess and measure your supply chain environmental footprint and optimize your supply chain processes to meet voluntary or involuntary environmental regulations
- Incorporate sustainability as one integral component of your profitability goals; understand the value associated with sustainability across the value chain
- Ensure that longer term decisions like supplier and sourcing location selection and fixed-asset investments align with sustainability goals
- Evaluate critical environmental decision tradeoffs on other goals: value chain efficiency, cost reduction opportunities, customer satisfaction and supply chain resiliency
- Comply with emissions capping future regulations and quantifying the cost and revenue associated with carbon credits across the value chain
- Make educated carbon tax management decisions based on the a complete value chain view, not just one functional area
- Determine impact of incorporating product reuse and recycling into product development initiatives
Jonova uses its understanding of the entire value chain to build environmental visibility across the value chain, auditing emissions within your facilities and across your transportation network, among your suppliers and in your packaging, demand fulfillment and disposal. With Jonova, you can examine opportunities for lower energy processes and more efficient power generation, while keeping an eye on the bottom line.